The smarter E India Conference provides strategic inputs in all the key aspects of the fast growing Indian solar, energy storage and EV ecosystem.
The following are some key themes that will be covered at the conference:
- Manufacturing and Logistics Infrastructure – Combining Renewables with Hydrogen
- Solar Technology Advancements – Bigger, More Efficient and Higher Yield
- Rooftop Solar – Turning a Laggard to a Leader
- Solar-Utility Scale Project Development in the Post-Covid Scenario
- Policy and Market – Turbocharging EV Growth
We herewith invite you to submit an abstract to the conference sessions until October 31, 2023. More information is available directly via the Call for Abstracts Center.Call for Abstracts 2024
|February 20–23, 2024
The Leela Hotel, Gandhinagar
Analysts and industry leaders will share their assessments on roof-top and large scale applications like Floating Solar, Agro PV and Grid Scale Storage. Energy storage is becoming a crucial element in the fast growing RE business and the emerging EV business in India. With growing integration of RE into the grid, managing the instability becomes a challenge and energy storage systems are preferred to stabilize the grid. Stay ahead of the competition and make sure you are on track with India's energy and mobility transformation.
This event is organized with assistance from industry and consulting experts who have significant exposure to the needs and aspirations of India's solar, energy storage and e-mobility stakeholders. The three-day conference is structured such that key stakeholders from the business and end user sectors get critical inputs, and get connected to relevant experts.
To drive these results, the event is designed to deliver effective intelligence on key themes, and facilitate optimal interactions between relevant stakeholders through detailed and customised networking sessions.Conference Mission
- Strategic intent - the conference is focussed on providing senior and top management with solar, energy storage and e-mobility insights and perspectives to take strategic decisions
- Comprehensive coverage of all critical components in the value chain
- An emphasis on real life case studies from successful companies
- Dedicated sessions to showcase innovative startups
- Dedicated networking
- Held in the hub of solar, energy storage and e-mobility innovation, Bengaluru
- The parallel exhibition showcasing a range of solar, energy storage and e-mobility products and solutions will add further value
- Entrepreneurs & businesses keen on starting or developing their electric vehicle business
- Investors keen on identifying attractive solar, energy storage and EV opportunities
- Corporates wishing to incorporate solar and energy storage solutions and electric vehicles in their fleet
- Other stakeholders keen on understanding the strategic and commercial aspects of the Indian solar, energy storage and electric vehicle market
Parallel Events of The smarter E India
With three parallel energy exhibitions, The smarter E India is India’s innovation hub for the new energy world. It presents cross-sector energy solutions and technologies and reflects the interaction of the solar, energy storage and electric mobility industry. The smarter E India addresses all the key areas along the value chain and brings together local experts and international stakeholders in the energy future. The smarter E India brings together the renowned Intersolar India, ees India and Power2Drive India.
Intersolar is the world’s leading exhibition & conference series for the solar industry. As part of this event series, Intersolar India in Gujarat is India’s most pioneering exhibition and conference for India’s solar industry. It takes place annually and has a focus on the areas of photovoltaics, PV production and solar thermal technologies.
EES India is India’s leading electrical energy storage exhibition. ees India will focus on batteries, electrical energy storage technologies and systems attracting investors, utilities, installers, manufacturers and project developers from all over the world.
Power2Drive India and ev Asia Expo is India’s premier exhibition for electric mobility and charging solutions. Power2Drive India is a must-attend platform for automakers, electric mobility start-ups, suppliers and distributors of electric mobility and transportation.